The Animal Adoption League (AAL) is a 501(c)3 non-profit group organized in 1992 by a group of caring individuals. The mission of the Animal Adoption League (AAL) is to provide veterinary care and temporary-to-permanent housing for homeless and rescued animals; to provide the best adoptive situation and outlet for the permanent placement of these animals; to educate the general public in the importance of reducing pet overpopulation through spay/neuter programs along with the care and overall welfare of animals; and to work towards the ultimate goal of compassionate, humane treatment for all.
1. To provide veterinary care and temporary housing for dogs and cats as an alternative to the shelter
2. To protect animals from neglect, abuse and cruelty:
a- To assist animal control agencies in the investigation of neglect, abuse and cruelty cases.
b- To cooperate with law enforcement agencies as their activities relate to animals
3. To establish or assist in the development of an effective spay – neuter program.
4. To maintain an effective adoption program to include follow up
5. To study and promote changes in county and municipal animal laws and / or ordinances.
6. To educate the general public regarding their responsibility in the humane care of animals.
New safe dry shampoos for cats and dogs formulated by local animal rescuer will make great stocking stuffers! A portion of each purchase will help our homeless animals . . . so please check out this website and order a great product!